- Replacement RefrigeratorItem: 323596$525.99 - $819.99Freightliner Cascadia factory fridge w/load dumpFreightliner Cascadia P3International 2001 and olderInternational 2002 and newerInternational LonestarInternational ProstarKenworthKenworth T680Kenworth T880MackPeterbiltPeterbilt 379 17.5-inch cabinetPeterbilt 386Peterbilt 579UniversalVolvoFreightlinerFreightliner Cascadia P3 with load dumpPeterbilt 379 15-inch cabinet
- Cruise 49 RefrigeratorItem: 383744$705.99 - $835.99Freightliner Cascadia P3 2018 and older replacementFreightliner CenturyFreightliner ColumbiaFreightliner CoronadoPeterbiltPeterbilt 579 new installPeterbilt 579 replacementKenworthKenworth T680Kenworth T700MackInternational Prostar 2009 and newerUniversal
- Vitrifrigo RefrigeratorItem: 339303$555.99 - $771.99KenworthPeterbiltPeterbilt 379 17.5-inch cabinetPeterbilt 386Peterbilt 579Kenworth T680Kenworth T880INTL 2002 and newerINTL ProstarFreightlinerFreightliner P3 CascadiaFL Cascadia P4 72-inch sleeper w/floor bracketFL Cascadia P4 72-inch sleeper w/storage cabinetFL Cascadia P4 72-inch sleeper w/OEM fridgeFL Cascadia P4 60-inch sleeper w/floor bracketMackVolvoPeterbilt 379 15-inch cabinet
- Freightliner Cascadia P4 Mirror Base Antenna MountItem: 359719$38.99
- Aptiv, Delphi ISO Radio Harness Adapter PlugItem: 295505$13.99 - $59.99Freightliner Medium Duty w/overhead radioINTL 9000 Series 7/1992 - 8/2004KW Conv. 2/1994 - 4/2005KW Medium Duty, COEKW T300, T2000Mack CH, CL, Vision 11/1992 - 12/2003Mack COE, MHMack RD, RM, DM, DMM, MR 12/1992 and newerPB COE 1986 and newerPB Conv. 10/1986 - 6/2005PB Medium Duty, 330 COE, Conv.UniversalVolvo 2/1993 - 11/2003Volvo with daycabVolvo with sleeperWhite, GMC 10/1993 and newerWS Constellation 6/1997 and newerWS Heritage 12/1991 and newerFL 6/1986 - 7/2005
As a professional driver, there are electronics that can make your life easier. It doesn't matter if you need a new GPS unit, a Freightliner radio harness adapter or an electronic gauge. Iowa 80 is your stop for electronic accessories for your truck.
Boost Your Ride With Tech
Technology isn't just a luxury. In fact, a lot of the tech that you bring along for the ride is a necessity. From cb radios to dash cams, some are electronics protect you and make your job easier. As radios age, they don't always work the way that they used to. Upgrade your radio with a Freightliner radio installation kit.
Feel At Home
No matter where your drive takes you, music brings a piece of home wherever you are. As you drive through state lines, radio stations change and it can be tough to find music that you enjoy. You cannot always change the station every time you end up in a new region. Satellite radio aids in giving you the music that you love, without having to worry about losing the station wherever you go. Set yourself up with a Cascadia radio to accompany you on the job and in your downtime.
In addition to radios, create a more convenient, homey space in your cab. In-cab refrigerators are important as you move from city to city. Keep your fridge well stocked with food and drink. This allows you to avoid any unnecessary stops and guarantees that you have food throughout the day. Whether you finished a nap or spent the last few hours on the road, you always have something to quench your thirst or ease your hunger.
You don't have to be tech savvy to love and benefit from electronics. From CB radios, satellite TV, power inverters, radio units and more, we have all of the electronics and accessories for your ride.