- 18" Dart Mahogany Steering WheelItem: 337523$231.99
- 20" Old School Leather Steering WheelItem: 339080$336.99
- Three-Hole Hub Adaptor for FreightlinerItem: 223046$53.99
- Three-Hole Hub Adapter for FreightlinerItem: 231740$121.99
- 18" Royal Leather and Burl Wood Steering WheelItem: 339066$462.99
- 18" Pinion Poly Steering WheelItem: 339058$144.99
- Freightliner 4 Spoke Boss Steering Wheel 18"Item: 204267$207.99
- FL Three-Spoke Wing Style Rosewood Steering WheelItem: 141627$217.99
- 18" Jupiter Leather Steering WheelItem: 339063$285.99
- 20" 3 Spoke Retro Blackout Steering WheelItem: 377277$384.99
- 18" Prestige Black Painted Steering WheelItem: 339069$308.99
- 18" Red Wildfire Wood Steering WheelItem: 346416$352.99
Freightliner Steering Wheel
You rely on the performance of your truck to ensure you get your job done and you get it done safely. Freightliners are complicated machines, but you know how to maintain yours properly and keep all of its parts in good condition. Sometimes, though, you need to replace certain parts. When this is true of a part as important as truck steering wheels, it's vital to get the model that it right for your truck.
Replace for Upgraded Function
You might be replacing your truck's steering wheel in order to upgrade its features. Certain freightliner steering wheels are more comfortable than others, which may make for a smoother experience and a safer drive. Upgrading your factory steering wheel to one made of materials such as leather or mahogany is a serious investment that's well worth the added comfort and the boost to your truck's overall style.
Styles, Colors, and Designs to Dazzle
Many truckers replace their steering wheels because they’re looking for a more comfortable grip and a smoother feel, but maybe you just want something that's more aesthetically pleasing. If this is the case, you can find plenty of truck steering wheels that are designed to upgrade your truck's style substantially. Opt for a wheel featuring the iconic sitting lady silhouette or classic wood styles in a variety of colors.
Steering Wheel Installation Supplies
Installing your new steering wheel isn't particularly difficult; especially for truckers like yourself who have advanced mechanical knowledge and expertise. Still, you'll need the right tools and supplies to get your new wheel attached correctly, and you'll find all of those here. Find adapters for three- and five-hole wheels in addition to our wide selection of steering wheel makes and models. We have the best prices and an unbeatable selection of all the items you need for upgrading your truck's steering wheel in style.