- ZenEclipse Semi Truck Blackout Window Covers SetItem: 409472$277.99 - $333.99GrayTanPB 367PB 375PB 377PB 378PB 379 2004 and older w/ vent windowPB 379 2005-2007 w/o vent windowPB 384PB 386PB 387PB 388PB 389PB 567PB 579PB 587Volvo VHDVolvo VHTVolvo VNLVolvo VNMVolvo VNRFL CenturyKW T2000KW T270 DayLite DoorKW T300 DayLite DoorKW T370 DayLite DoorKW T440 DayLite DoorKW T450 Non-DayLite DoorKW T470 DayLite DoorKW T600 DayLite DoorKW T660 DayLite DoorKW T680KW T700KW T800 DayLite DoorKW T880KW W900 DayLite DoorKW W990Mack CH 2002 and newer w/o vent windowMack CH 2003 and older w/ vent windowMack CL 2002 and newer w/o vent windowMack CX 2002 and newer w/o vent windowPB 357PB 365WS 4800 1997 and newer w/o vent windowFL Cascadia 2018 and newer w/o windshield moduleFL ColumbiaFL Coronado 122 2009 and older w/vent windowFL Coronado 132 2009 and older w/vent windowINTL 9100 2000 and newer w/o vent windowINTL 9200i 2000 and newer w/o vent windowINTL 9400 2000 and newer w/o vent windowINTL LTINTL Prostar w/ vent windowKW T170 DayLite DoorKW T400 Non-DayLite DoorINTL 9100i 2000 and newer w/o vent windowINTL 9900i 2000 and newer w/o vent windowWS 5700 1997 and newer w/o vent windowINTL 9900 2000 and newer w/o vent windowWS 4900 1997 and newer w/o vent windowVolvo VNRINTL 9400i 2000 and newer w/o vent windowVolvo VNXKW W900 Non-DayLite DoorINTL Lonestar 2009-2017 w/vent windowINTL Lonestar 2009-2017 w/o vent windowINTL Lonestar 2018 and newer w/o vent windowFL Cascadia 2007-2017INTL Prostar w/o vent windowINTL RHKW T600 Non-DayLite DoorKW T800 Non-DayLite DoorMack Anthem 2002 and newer w/o vent windowMack CL 2003 and older w/ vent windowMack CX 2003 and older w/ vent windowMack Superliner 2003 and older w/ vent windowMack Vision 2002 and newer w/o vent windowMack Vision 2003 and older w/ vent windowPB 330 2005 and olderPB 330 2006 and newerPB 335 2006 and newerPB 337 2006 and newerPB 348 2006 and newerPB 359INTL 9200 2000 and newer w/o vent windowWS 4700 1997 and newer w/o vent windowYesNoGrayTan
- Fountainbleau Cool Gel MattressItem: 333850$485.99 - $610.9936W x 80L39W x 80L42W x 80L32W x 80L
- Dogwood Foam Mattress with Trucker's EdgeItem: 333848$298.99 - $390.9936W x 80L39W x 80L42W x 80L32W x 80L
- The Drift Mattress with Driver's EdgeItem: 335964$662.9942W x 80L39W x 80L36W x 80L
- Fountainbleau Cool Gel Mattress 42x80Item: 309769$610.99
- Irelyn Latex MattressItem: 333845$606.99 - $663.9936W x 80L39W x 80L42W x 80L32W x 80L
- Peterbilt Wood Center Console With Cup HolderItem: 42603$317.99
- The Drift Mattress 42X80Item: 326590$662.99
- Sleeper Sheet SetItem: 178439$32.99 - $45.9930W x 80L x 5D32W x 80L x 7.5D34W x 80L x 7.5D35W x 79L x 7.5D36W x 75L x 7.5D36W x 85L x 7.5D39W x 80L x 10D39W x 80L x 7.5D42W x 80L x 10D42W x 80L x 7.5D42W x 85L x 7.5D54W x 80L x 7.5D28.5W x 78L x 8D
- International LT, RH, Lonestar ZenEclipse Blackout Tan Window CoversItem: 407241$277.99
- Dogwood Foam Mattress 32x80Item: 309762$298.99
- The Odyssey Truck MattressItem: 412384$662.9942W x 80L39W x 80L36W x 80L
Semi Truck Interior-Truck Bedding, Truck Shades, & More
Semi Truck Curtains, Truck Mattresses, & Accessories
Truck drivers can spend hours driving each day. Some drivers spend weeks away from home in ever-changing scenery, traffic congestion, wide or narrow roads, hot climates and freezing temperatures. Whether long-haul drivers or those who make shorter runs, semi drivers benefit when they increase truck interior comfort.
Clean it Up
Your semi truck interior is like your living room. It's where you spend most of your road time. Everything in it needs to have a home. When you don't have a convenient storage area, you have clutter. It becomes easier to just put something down instead of putting it away. You may not think of clutter as anything but a minor inconvenience, but it really does affect your stress level. A good start is a acquiring a proper center console for semi trucks. It may not seem like much, but it can make a big difference in organization. Consoles have become more ergonomic and most are designed to maximize your leg room.
Live it Up
Life in your truck doesn't have to be uncomfortable. Granted, you can't change the space limitations or the interior configuration. But there are some easy, inexpensive ways you can add a few of the comforts of home.
Surprisingly, the right semi truck sleeper accessories such as curtains, and window shades can make a positive difference in your work enjoyment. A happy driver is a good driver!