Items 1-12 of 13
- Kenworth AeroCab COMPLETE Day Cab Conversion KitItem: 218485$4,242.99
- Peterbilt UltraCab DELUXE Cab Conversion KitItem: 185270$2,707.99
- Exterior Seal Kit for KW Day Cab Conversion KitItem: 219121$535.99
- Peterbilt UltraCab COMPLETE Day Cab Conversion KitItem: 185268$2,207.99
- Peterbilt UltraCab BASIC Cab Conversion KitItem: 185269$2,142.99
- PB Flat Top/Unibilt BASIC Day Cab Conversion KitItem: 200119$2,085.99
- Kenworth AeroCab DELUXE Day Cab Conversion KitItem: 214504$3,300.99
- PB Flat Top/Unibilt DELUXE Day Cab Conversion KitItem: 220433$1,628.99
- Peterbilt UltraCab DELUXE Day Cab Conversion KitItem: 185267$1,650.99
- Peterbilt UltraCab BASIC Day Cab Conversion KitItem: 185209$1,121.99
- Kenworth AeroCab BASIC Day Cab Conversion KitItem: 185272$2,828.99
- PB Flat Top/Unibilt DELUXE Day Cab Conversion KitItem: 200120$2,657.99
Items 1-12 of 13
Day Cab Conversions
Turn a sleeper to day cab whenever necessary with a day cab conversion kit. We carry kits for semi truck day cab conversions that are designed for major truck makes such as Kenworth and Peterbilt. Some kits are compatible with OEM windows, while others include interior window trim and window glass with a seal and lockbead.
Comparing Conversion Kits
You should search or browse our online store to find kits that are compatible with a make and model of truck. Iowa 80 stocks kits developed to work with the Kenworth AeroCab, Peterbilt UltraCab or Peterbilt Flat Top. Some day cab kits are basic or deluxe and include different components and features. Be sure to check the list of contents and determine whether any additional parts or accessories are necessary to complete the conversion.
Lower Conversion Costs
It may be possible to spend less money on converting a sleeper into a day cabin with the right conversion kit. You may want to calculate the day cab conversion cost purchasing components separately and compare this amount with prices of complete kits available for sale at Iowa 80. Day cab conversion may require a significant investment in your rig, but these kits provide cost-effective ways to make the most of any sleeper cab.