- International 9400 1997 & Older 13" Chrome BumperItem: 60076$944.99
- International 9100, 9200, 9400 13" Chrome BumperItem: 71115$944.99
- Tuff Guard II Black Bumper Guard with 38-Degree BendItem: 412201$713.99
- International Prostar 16" Set Back Chrome BumperItem: 231906$1,168.99
- Multi-Fit 22" Stainless Box End BumperItem: 363540$1,056.99
- International 9400 1997 & Older 18" Chrome BumperItem: 215205$1,049.99
- Multi-Fit 20" Stainless Mitered End BumperItem: 363539$1,028.99
- International 14" Factory Style Chrome BumperItem: 247084$609.99
- INTL Prostar Tuff Guard Mag-Latch BracketsItem: 307929$499.99
Your semi's bumper represents more than your truck’s style. Truck bumpers are crucial to your rig's safety and for yours. Bumpers have a variety of levels of shock absorbency. A standard International bumper protects the vehicle's body, particularly in low impact collisions. We stock a variety of semi truck bumpers. Boxed end, open end, gullwing, set back, set forward, tapered and wrap around are a few that you can count on. When it comes to the best bumpers for your truck, no one understands what you need better than you. Browse through plenty of options in all shapes, sizes and materials.
Bumpers come in a variety of styles and are made of a variety of materials. If you need an International 9400 chrome bumper, you won't have any problem finding the one that suits your rig. You can choose between a low profile bumper and one that stands out on the road. Decide how you want your truck to look.
Check through materials such as chrome, stainless steel and aluminum. Every trucker has a different drive path. Choose the customizable protection that you deserve. For instance, if you encounter wild animals often on your drives, you're going to want extra protection. Additionally, think about style and choose the bumper that suits you.
No matter your budget, the wide selection of bumpers has something in everyone's price range. If you only have a budget of a few hundred dollars, then that is all you need to spend. However, if you want a higher priced bumper over several thousand, then those options are also there for you. The type of bumper, material and how much protection it offers is going to play a role in the price that you have to pay. In addition to the International 9400 bumper, there is a variety of models for any rig.