- Cab Fresh Filter ReplacementItem: 358571$12.99 - $25.99FL Century 1997 and newer, OEM ReplacementFL Century 1997-2007, Under HoodFL Classic FLD 120 1988 and newer, Under HoodFL Columbia 1997 and newer, OEM ReplacementFL Columbia 1997 and newer, Under HoodFL Coronado 1997 and newer, OEM ReplacementFL Coronado 1997 and newer, Under HoodINTL 4000-8600 SeriesINTL 9200 1993-2010INTL 9300 1993-2010INTL 9400 1993-2010INTL 9900 with 1-piece scoop 1993-2010INTL Lonestar 2002-2010INTL Lonestar 2011 and newerINTL Prostar 2002-2010INTL Prostar 2011 and newerKW T2000 1999-2010KW T450 1986 and newerKW T600B 1986 and newerKW T680 2012 and newer, OEM ReplacementKW T700 2011 and newerKW T800 1986 and newerKW T880 2012 and newer, OEM ReplacementKW W800 1986 and newerKW W900 1986 and newerKW W900L 1986 and newerMack CH 1982 and newerMack CL 1982 and newerMack CV 1982 and newerMack CX 1982 and newerMack Granite 2002 and newerMack Vision 1999PB 330 2010 and newer, OEM ReplacementPB 330 6/1998-2009, OEM ReplacementPB 335 2010 and newer, OEM ReplacementPB 335 6/1998-2009, OEM ReplacementPB 340 6/1998-2009, OEM ReplacementPB 357 1987 and newer, ExteriorPB 365 2010 and newerPB 367 6/1998-2009, OEM ReplacementPB 377 1987 and newer, ExteriorPB 377 6/1994-6/1998, OEM ReplacementPB 378 1987 and newer, ExteriorPB 378 6/1994-6/1998, OEM ReplacementPB 379 1987 and newer, ExteriorPB 379 6/1994-6/1998, OEM ReplacementPB 379 6/1998-2009, OEM ReplacementPB 385 1987 and newer, ExteriorPB 385 6/1994-6/1998, OEM ReplacementPB 385 6/1998-2009, OEM ReplacementPB 386 1987 and newer, ExteriorPB 386 2010 and newerPB 387 2000 and newerPB 388 2010 and newerPB 389 2010 and newerPB 567 2012 and newer, OEM ReplacementPB 579 2012 and newer, OEM ReplacementPB 587 2013 and newerVolvo 430 2003 and newerVolvo 630 2003 and newerVolvo 770 2003 and newerVolvo VN 770 1997-2002Volvo VNL 2003 and newerVolvo VNL 610 1997-2002Volvo VNL64T 2003 and newerVolvo VT880Western Star 2002-2005Western Star 2006 and newerFL Cascadia 2008 and newer, OEM Replacement
- Backlit Front Air Cleaner Light Bars for Peterbilt 15" DonaldsonItem: 324095$257.99ClearAmber
- Kenworth W900, T800 Stainless Steel Air Cleaner FairingsItem: 182651$119.99
- Peterbilt Front LED Watermelon Air Cleaner Light BarsItem: 326309$179.99ClearAmber
- Peterbilt 22" Front Air Cleaner Magnum 3 LED Light BarsItem: 326303$247.99ClearAmber
- Backlit Rear Air Cleaner Light Bars for Peterbilt 15" DonaldsonItem: 324096$257.99RedClear
- Peterbilt Rear Air Cleaner Magnum 3 LED Light BarsItem: 326304$247.99RedClear
- KW 15" Donaldson Air Cleaner LED Button Light BarsItem: 313271$299.99
- Peterbilt Front Air Cleaner Magnum 3 LED Light BarsItem: 326302$276.99ClearAmber
- Peterbilt 15" Premium Donaldson Front Air Cleaner LED Light BarsItem: 326305$254.99RedClear
Air Cleaners & Air Inlet
There are many essential components that ensure your big rig runs efficiently, smoothly and for a long time. To keep it rolling down the road, it is important to keep the airflow system operating at top-notch performance. Regular maintenance and a truck air cleaner can help keep it clean and protect the engine from potentially damaging dust and particles.
Choosing the Best Air Cleaner
For vehicles equipped with a dual external air system, choosing the best semi truck air cleaner often comes down to the make and model of the rig. Additional factors to consider include flow rate restriction, dimensions and performance needs. A driver making mostly highway runs will have different needs than someone frequently traveling on gravel or dirt roads.
Filter Out the Debris
A major element of an air system working correctly comes down to truck air filters. Many conventional-style semis use a dry filter. These are typically rounded or shaped like a rectangle and nestled in a canister. Each one typically lists its restriction limit, which will impact how often it needs to be replaced. Options are available for one-time use filters or ones that can be reused. Besides classic paper-based options, advances in synthetic materials provides an array of filter choices to fit your needs.
Make It Your Own
Besides the benefits of efficiency and engine longevity, technology makes it possible to add a personal touch to air filtration systems. Your rig can reflect an array of desired looks with accessories such as a semi truck air intake punched grill, housing unit and covers. You can also add some color with unique lights in various shapes and colors.
Whether you are looking to upgrade or making a necessary replacement, there are many options available to customize an air system. You can easily search our website for the category and fine-tune the details to compare units and find the right parts and accessories.