Items 1-12 of 20
- Mahogany Steering Wheel BezelItem: 305239$41.99
- Black Steering Wheel BezelItem: 264284$41.99
- Painted Steering Wheel BezelItem: 264287$41.99
- Black Textured Horn Bezel For Steering WheelItem: 305238$29.99
- Chrome Steering Wheel Collar CoverItem: 139637$15.99
- Silver Steering Wheel BezelItem: 264279$41.99
- Pearl White Steering Wheel Horn BezelItem: 422624$56.99
- Viper Red Steering Wheel BezelItem: 264272$41.99
- Blue Steering Wheel BezelItem: 264276$41.99
- Vibrant Painted Steering Wheel Horn BezelItem: 422848$56.99
- Candy Red Steering Wheel Horn BezelItem: 422622$56.99
- Chrome Skull Steering Wheel BezelItem: 263854$58.99
Items 1-12 of 20
Steering Wheel Bezels
A truck driver’s vehicle is much more than something they drive to haul special freight. Whether short hauls or long trips across state lines, the cab becomes a home and an office. Unlike going to work in a building, regardless if it is a walled office or cubicle, the space for adding personal flair is much more limited. As the industry has evolved and manufacturers have a more driver-centric focus, there are more ways than ever to give your rolling workplace a personal flair. One way to do that is with semi truck steering wheel bezels, which add flair and are often sturdier than the original part.
Customizing the cab is an ideal way to bump up the comfort level and ensure your workspace is an enjoyable place to be. If the interior is starting to show wear and tear or you are just tired of looking at a drab command center, truck steering wheel bezels are a simple way to spruce things up. Simple and easy to install, they instantly bring semi truck steering wheels alive. Since every driver is different, Iowa 80 has an array of options to meet your needs. For people who like a classic, sophisticated look, a wood bezel provides a lodge charm. If you want to ensure your interior matches the shiny exterior, durable chrome bezels are available to give your entire semi a united front. Got a wild side? Painted bezels are available in blue, green, yellow, red, purple, white and black. There are also decorative options, such as a skull, to match your favorite theme. Some models have a matching steering wheel or gear shift knob, letting you have the balance you desire instead of a mish-mash of parts.
Easy to Install Quality Options
When choosing between bezels for semi trucks, the last thing you want to worry about is quality. You can trust that Iowa 80’s accessories are all made by leaders in the industry using high-quality materials. Regardless of which you choose, you can count on them to be durable and long-lasting. Knowing that the road is calling, you also don’t want to have to waste a lot of time in giving your cab a new look. Most steering bezels are designed to fit between the horn and steering and come with a three-hole adaptor. For those who are cost-conscious, these types of bezels are an inexpensive way to get the customization you desire.