- Refrigerator and Drawer Kit for Peterbilt 379, 386, 389Item: 308942$1,465.99 - $1,710.99PB 386 2006-2015PB 389 2008-2015PB 389 2016 and newerPB 379 1987-2007Passenger SideDriver Side
- Replacement RefrigeratorItem: 323596$525.99 - $819.99Freightliner Cascadia factory fridge w/load dumpFreightliner Cascadia P3International 2001 and olderInternational 2002 and newerInternational LonestarInternational ProstarKenworthKenworth T680Kenworth T880MackPeterbiltPeterbilt 379Peterbilt 386Peterbilt 579UniversalVolvoFreightlinerFreightliner Cascadia P3 with load dump
- Peterbilt 379, 389 Refrigerator, Microwave and Drawer KitItem: 327542$2,540.99 - $2,709.99Peterbilt 389 2008-2015Peterbilt 389 2016 and newerPeterbilt 379
- Cruise 49 RefrigeratorItem: 383744$612.99 - $835.99Freightliner Cascadia P3 2018 and older replacementFreightliner CenturyFreightliner ColumbiaFreightliner CoronadoPeterbiltPeterbilt 579 new installPeterbilt 579 replacementKenworthKenworth T680Kenworth T700MackInternational Prostar 2009 and newerUniversal
- Koolatron AC/DC Thermoelectric Cooler/RefrigeratorItem: 207869$273.99
Refrigerators & Coolers
Whether you’re a local driver or an OTR trucker, time isn’t always on your side. Maybe you’re on a long haul with hundreds of miles to go before you can stop for a bite to eat. Or you’re running behind schedule and your deliveries must be done today. You need a high-quality cooling appliance to keep snacks and drinks close by – and Iowa 80’s the place to shop. We stock the best semi truck refrigerators and coolers in a wide range of sizes and at price points that fit any budget. From universal fit units to Peterbilt fridges, we’ve got what you need for fast on-the-road refreshment.
Benefits of Semi Truck Refrigerators
As a professional truck driver, you spend most of your time on the road. And as you know, you can’t always predict what the rigors of the road will bring. Weather, construction and accidents to labor shortages and warehouse issues can all cut into your drive time. When your rubber meets the road, you must do your best to make up that time and deliver according to client expectations.
Even on days with perfect weather and clearer roads, you may not want to stop for food and drink. But driving while hungry is risky. When blood sugar drops, reaction times slow down – and that increases the likelihood of serious accidents. Not only that, eating healthier on the road is easier when you pack your own meals and beverages. You also spend less money, which means you keep more of your paychecks. For all these reasons, a semi truck refrigerator is a must-have. Refrigerators for semi trucks let you store snacks and quick meals so you can satisfy your hunger between stops.
Various Refrigerators Styles
Iowa 80 offers lots of options for keeping food or drink cold while you’re on the road. Stay hydrated and cool with cold water stored in a fridge from SnackMaster, Koolatron, Coleman, Vitrifrigo, Isotherm and more. Check out our selection of fridges, refrigerator kits and refrigerator/freezer combos. Inexpensive high-quality options include thermoelectric fridges from Koolatron. These models are literally plug-and-play, with AC/DC adapters that connect to your auxiliary power outlet.
For more substantial cooling needs, we offer larger refrigerators plus refrigerator kits that install directly into your cabin. And if you need something a bit more portable, we also offer several coolers to keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature. We even offer units that serve double duty by warming items also. These cooler/warmer fridge units let you have hot meals on the road when your drives take you through frigid weather.
At Iowa 80, we go the extra mile by offering vehicle-specific mounting kits for refrigerators. Find all the accessories you need to customize your setup. Whether you need a power cord for a truck refrigerator or a drawer kit for a fully-customized food storage solution, we’ve got you covered. With Iowa 80, we sell products designed to make your trips easier.