- Oversize Load Extendable Arm and MirrorItem: 417423$94.99
- Peterbilt 567, 579 and Kenworth T680, T880 Day Cab 14" Drop VisorItem: 340527$643.99
- Peterbilt Multi-Fit 14" Blind Mount Drop VisorItem: 228857$491.99
- Kenworth 2007+ Curved Windshield 13" Blind Mount Drop VisorItem: 219642$491.99
- Peterbilt Multi-Fit 11" Blind Mount Drop VisorItem: 228860$444.99
- Peterbilt 579, 567 Flat Top, Daycab 11" Drop VisorItem: 316884$436.99
- Kenworth W900L Curved Windshield 10" Drop VisorItem: 217840$397.99
- Peterbilt 379, 389 Stainless Steel Windshield TrimItem: 232871$196.99
- Kenworth Curved Windshield 14" Wicked Gangster Visor (2007 and newer)Item: 337372$586.99
- Kenworth T680, T880, W990 Day Cab 11" Drop VisorItem: 307089$442.99
- Heated Windshield Wiper Blade (EA)Item: 279732$81.9916 inches17 inches18 inches19 inches20 inches21 inches22 inches24 inches
Cab and Sleeper
Truckers spend countless hours in their rigs. For a long-hauler, or even someone needing a little respite, unwinding from an intensive day of driving usually involves the cab sleeper. If this is your home away from home, does it look and feel like it? While many people invest in sprucing up the interior, truly making it feel like home requires a little attention to the exterior.
The Go-to Update: Panels
One of the easiest ways to customize your cab’s exterior is installing panels. Their availability in plain or lighted options opens the door to finding exactly the right look. Lighted selections vary by light type, such as incandescent or LED, or style, including bulls-eye, button, bullet and supernova. If your style is more subtle, plain steel panels or fiberglass panel extensions can provide just enough customization to make it your own. Iowa 80 can provide you with some of the best cab and sleeper panels.
Both lit and unlit panels come in varying sizes and are available for a number of truck models. Many of these options come in sets that include two cab panels and two sleeper panels.
What Other Options Are Out There?
When you add customization to your cab’s exterior, sometimes a little is a lot. Something as simple as a new mirror, mirror cover or handle can give truck cab sleepers a whole new look. Installing a visor is a way to not only show off your distinguished taste but also help block out the sun when resting.
Another option is to make the rear window more appealing by adding some trim, window shades or air deflectors. Vertical stainless steel trim also is available for the sleeper to cover exposed rubber.
Whether choosing to go with sleeper cabs for semi trucks or another accessory to personalize your ride, we have dozens of options to choose from. Our website makes it easy to compare parts and has detailed descriptions of each to help you accessorize the way you want.