- 14" Drop Visor for Peterbilt 567, 579 and Kenworth T680, T880 Day CabItem: 340527$643.99
- Kenworth 2007+ Curved Windshield 13" Blind Mount Drop VisorItem: 219642$479.99
- Peterbilt 579, 567 Flat Top, Daycab 11" Drop VisorItem: 316884$426.99
- Freightliner Flat Top 15" Drop Visor (1991 and newer)Item: 122229$439.99
- Kenworth Flat Windshield 12" Blind Mount Visor (1985-1998)Item: 236663$479.99
- 11" Visor for Kenworth T800, W900 with Curved WindshieldItem: 132050$292.99
Hauling a big rig takes skill and the ability to be ready for anything. With all the potential distractions out there, the easiest one to avoid is the sun. A truck visor not only keeps the brilliant sunshine from affecting your line of sight but also a great way to give your semi some added flair that stands out and reflects your pride in your office on wheels.
The Right Style
No matter what brand you drive, Iowa 80 prides itself on offering an array of truck visors to fit your needs. While most come in stainless steel, ensuring they last, there are many options in how they look. For drivers who want it for function only, a simple drop-down one keeps the sun at bay with subtle design. For those looking to add protection and spruce up their rig, a bowtie or wicked style adds a textured element that stands out. Don’t like bolts showing? Blind mounts are a great way to seamlessly shine up your semi. Options are available across styles for holes, louvers or ribs for even more flair. There are also rear sleeper visors available to encourage a pleasant slumber.
While sun protection is the ultimate goal of a semi truck visor, there’s no reason it can’t also provide a little extra light to keep your rig noticeable. Many of the choices available come with different types of LED lighting to illuminate the front of your rig. Whether you prefer round lights with bezels or a strip of marker lights, Iowa 80 has a wide selection of options to make your rig look just the way you want.