- 133" Ribbed Poly Full Fenders and Mounting KitItem: 293691$782.99
- 80" Smooth Stainless Steel Single Axle FendersItem: 170499$778.99
- 76" Poly Single Axle Fenders and Mounting KitItem: 293689$431.99
- 120" Ribbed SS Full Fenders Beaded EdgeItem: 237944$822.99
- 66" Black Poly Half Fenders and Mounting KitItem: 293669$483.99
- 132" 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Full FendersItem: 135916$1,172.99
- 95" Super Long Single Axle FendersItem: 262414$999.99
- 66" Stainless Steel Half FendersItem: 208626$421.99
- 66" Ribbed Stainless Steel Half Tandem FendersItem: 237941$478.99
- 66" Black Poly Half FendersItem: 208884$323.99
- 76" Black Poly Single Axle FendersItem: 264211$249.99
- 38" Super Long Quarter Fender With Triangle MountItem: 173999$662.99
When you make a living traveling down the road, your rig is more like a home and office. Ensuring your workplace is professional and stands out means outfitting it with aftermarket parts. Making any modifications, regardless of how small or big, is an investment that you want to last. When it comes to quality, you can place your trust in trux accessories. For more than two decades, Trux has been engineering high-quality, durable parts that are engineered with truck drivers in mind.
There is nothing quite like shiny, smooth chrome to instantly upgrade your rig. Along with looking snazzy, purchasing chrome-plated trux truck parts means that they are resistant to corrosion, scratches and tarnish, which is essential considering your rig is constantly being bombarded with dust, dirt and unpredictable weather. While some replacements come from necessity, such as a damaged fender or exhaust pipe, sometimes an older vehicle just needs to look more modern. Trux offers an array of essential and ornamental chrome parts to match your unique style. From decorative hood ornaments to wheel accessories and lug nut covers, decking out your ride in sleek chrome is easy. There are also an array of universal accessories to add a little or a lot of flair. You can add a simple license plate holder, train horn or door handle, or go full-on with various sizes of fenders and exhaust kits. No matter what suits your style, you can be confident that what you choose will be made the right way.
Light It Up
Although passionate about chrome, trux lighting options lead the pack. With more vehicles on the road, additional lights provide an extra safety factor while also letting you get the look you want. The brand’s offering of LED lighting encompasses about every part of your truck possible. From interior lighting to headlights and turn signals, you can be sure that everyone on the road will see you coming. Lighting is also a way to let your personality show. LED fender lights with reflectors are available in many colors. There are also logo accent lights that let your passion shine. Knowing that working at night is part of the norm, fitting your rig with work lamps can enhance your safety. Unlike in the past, you aren’t limited in style. Options include mini, rectangle, round and oval lamps, as well as half-moon lamps and warning LEDs. No matter what you are in the market for, count on Iowa 80 to help you find your new favorite Trux part.
Semi Truck Fenders and Equipment Available at Iowa 80
Shop Semi Fenders, Headlights, Fender Brackets & more
Driving a truck is more than a job. It comes with an array of challenges, mentally and physically, and is a home away from home after a long day of driving. Keeping your rig in top shape can be hard when traveling on dirty, rocky roads. Ensure you have the protection you need with durable semi truck fenders. Along with helping maintain the paint job and reducing the debris that is sent flying, upgrading them is an ideal way to complement a custom paint job or add some enviable style to your rolling office.
Like with many things, knowing which is the best option can be difficult. Iowa 80 strives to make your search for truck fenders easy, by offering Driver Favorite fender brands like Hogebuilt, Trux, Protech, and Minimizer. No matter your preferred style, size and material are stepping stones for the perfect fit.
- Size: Regardless of your truck’s brand, we can help you find the right fender. We offer an array of stock that includes full, half and quarter, as well as tandem or single parts for the front or back of your vehicle.
- Material: Stainless steel fenders are often the go-to—which is a great choice when seeking a shiny look. Poly truck fenders can provide an added layer of protection and color. They are designed to be impact and chemical resistant, are easy to clean and maintain and have long-lasting color. Hard, durable fiberglass options also are available, as well as aluminum and chrome.
Once those are selected, the true fun begins. Whether you have a favorite brand, want a custom color to match the cab, looking to have the ultimate chrome appeal or need cutouts for custom lights, we have options for the main rigs on the road.
Don’t Forget the Extras
Once you have picked the perfect semi fenders for your rig, ensuring a proper fit is essential. We offer an array of brackets, mounting kits, mount tubes and other accessories to keep your parts secure. After they are installed, add some flair with guards, mud flaps or LED lights. We even have blinker bars that make your rig even more shiny and sleek. Whether it’s a required replacement or a stylish upgrade, let Iowa 80 make getting back on the road quick and easy.