Items 1-12 of 17
- 6" x 2" 8 LED Super 21 Rectangular Marker LightItem: 192472$13.81 (sale) - $23.99
- 2" Red/Red Halo LED LightItem: 255884$11.99
- 2" Halo LED Marker LightItem: 265277$11.99
- Super 21 Spyder Amber/Clear LED Marker LightItem: 45362$23.99
- Super 21 Spyder Red/Red LED Marker Light ightItem: 45363$23.99
- Amber Super 21 LED Light with ReflectorItem: 40752$16.99
- Amber Super 21 LED LightItem: 42116$19.99
- Amber 8 LED Super 21 LightItem: 186489$26.99
- Red 8 LED Super 21 LightItem: 212821$26.99
- 4" Euro Red/Red LED Stop/Tail/Turn LightItem: 195796$80.99
- 2" Amber/Amber Halo LED LightItem: 255883$11.99
- Super 21 LED Marker Light with ReflectorItem: 216599$16.99
Items 1-12 of 17
Lights for Semi Trucks - LED, Incandescent and More
Shop Semi Truck Lighting - Truck Lights at Iowa 80
If you are one of the more than three million people working across the country as a truck driver, you know the importance of a well-functioning rig to get you safely from point A to point B. Technology has been used in ways that continue to benefit the trucking industry, especially in the area of LED lights. LED lights for semi trucks have led to greater visibility, as well as saving money on bulbs.
Best Commercial Truck Cab Lighting
Reliable, bright lighting is required to legally operate a semi over long distances under changeable weather and road conditions. LED lights are superior for a number of reasons. Sold in several different styles, you can upgrade your incandescent lights to safer LED commercial truck lighting for extended visibility and driver safety. LED lights are favored by 90% of truckers, as they are versatile and can be used in many applications. LEDs can be used as marker lights, as strip market lights or as load lights. You can use an LED double face light to improve light signals for turn and stop functions.
As a driver, you know it is important to meet the deadline for each haul or run, and it is frustrating to spend your time getting flagged for a bulb that has burned out or paying outrageous truck stop pricing for replacement bulbs. Changing over to LED lights gives you a lighting system that will last nearly 50 times longer than the average incandescent light. Making the change also reduces the load on your system, as LEDs draw far less energy than incandescents.
Improve Your Drive With LED Lighting for Semi Trucks
At Iowa 80, our range of LED light options can make your drive safer and easier to manage. With brighter diodes and different color options housed in high-impact resistant casings, you increase your visibility to other drivers on the road regardless of the conditions you are driving in. Your rig will get an update through modern lighting designs, but your drive will improve with new LED lights purchased from Iowa 80.