Items 1-12 of 23
- Volvo VN 2003-17 Blackout LED Fog and Daytime Running LightsItem: 367296$141.99Passenger SideDriver Side
- Volvo VNL 2018-2021 LED Driving and Fog LightItem: 411534$110.99Passenger SideDriver Side
- Volvo VNL 2018-2021 LED Black Driving and Fog LightItem: 412147$110.99Passenger SideDriver Side
- Volvo VNL 2018-2021 Black LED Driving and Fog Light - Driver SideItem: 411494$110.99
- Volvo Blackout LED Fog & Daytime Running Light D/SItem: 347190$141.99
- Volvo VN 2003-17 Chrome LED Fog and Daytime Running LightsItem: 367295$141.99Passenger SideDriver Side
- Volvo Blackout LED Fog & Daytime Running Light P/SItem: 347189$141.99
- Volvo Chrome LED Fog and Daytime Running Light D/SItem: 347147$141.99
- Volvo Chrome LED Fog and Daytime Running Light P/SItem: 347191$141.99
- Volvo VNL 2018-2021 Black LED Driving and Fog Light - Passenger SideItem: 411495$110.99
- Volvo VNL 2018-2021 Chrome LED Driving and Fog Light - Passenger SideItem: 411493$110.99
Items 1-12 of 23
Fog & Driving Lights
Because of their low position, fog lights for trucks can be highly susceptible to damage from road debris, deep snow and parking curbs. Sometimes the cover can get cracked or broken and other times the entire fog light assembly can be damaged and require replacement. Whatever the damage is, we have the replacement parts at Iowa 80.
Why You Need Fog Lights
Fog lights can provide better visibility at night and in foggy, rainy and snowy conditions. Their position close to the ground illuminates the road and can make debris, potholes or other road hazards visible so that you can avoid them in bad weather. Fog lights can also make it easier for your truck to be seen by other drivers. Because they have the potential to prevent accidents by illuminating lane markings and road edges, fog lights can be particularly beneficial when driving semi-trucks in limited visibility. A good set of fog lights can be invaluable in hazardous driving conditions.
LED driving lights can use less energy and be much brighter than halogen lights with filaments. Their ability to withstand shock better than lights with filaments is beneficial to truckers who travel rough and bumpy terrains. Added to their durability is the protection against moisture. These bulbs are sealed so that moisture can’t penetrate them and cause damage. They are also very long-lasting. In fact, if used 12 hours per day, seven days per week, LED lights could last up to 11 years. That’s longer than some people will keep their trucks. LED lights come in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes and can be customized for specific truck models.
Whether you are looking for function or style, Iowa 80 has it all. We carry standard fog lights as well as model specific lights such as Kenworth fog lights and Freightliner fog lights. We stock some of the best fog lights for semi trucks at affordable prices.
Truck headlights are all about seeing and being seen. It's just not at night, however, that this is most important. Often, inclement weather such as fog over very overcast skies can reduce visibility. Even that time of day as the sun starts to set, but evening has not quite set can pose visibility issues. At Iowa80.com we offer a full range of semi truck fog lights and semi truck driving lights, to complement your regular semi truck headlights and keep you safer in all conditions. Check out the selection now. For even more options, we ask you to take the opportunity to explore our full collection of Semi Truck Lights at Iowa80.com now.