- Peterbilt 389, Kenworth W990 18" Texas Square Chrome BumperItem: 170116$613.99
- 14" Drop Visor for Peterbilt 567, 579 and Kenworth T680, T880 Day CabItem: 340527$643.99
- Peterbilt 579, 567 Flat Top, Daycab 11" Drop VisorItem: 316884$426.99
- Peterbilt 389, Kenworth W990 16" Tapered Chrome BumperItem: 170117$507.99
- Peterbilt 389, Kenworth W990 18" Boxed End Chrome BumperItem: 220230$805.99
- Peterbilt 389, Kenworth W990 20" Boxed End Chrome BumperItem: 210047$934.99
- Peterbilt 389, Kenworth W990 18" Texas Square BumperItem: 330871$609.99
Your rig is a reflection of you. Whether daily wear and tear have made it start to show its age or you are ready for some semi truck exterior parts to stand out from the crowd, Iowa 80 stocks the products you need at affordable prices. From basic to over the top, we offer many ways to dress up your truck whether you drive a Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, International, Volvo, Mack or Western Star.
The hardest part is often deciding which exterior parts for semis will get you the desired custom look. For those interested in aesthetics, the right grill, mud flap hanger, semi hood ornament, emblems, wheel spinners, tank cover or lug nut covers are an easy way to give your rig some personality. Ready to light up the night? Lighting options include cut-outs, incandescent and LEDs for mud flaps, center panels, visors and air cleaners. They come in a range of sizes and colors, letting you obtain true customization. The Iowa 80 chrome shop stocks the chrome accessories and parts your rig needs to get back on the road with a sense of style. If in the market for both style and function, check out our selection of bug screens, window screens and shades, hubcaps and fenders. They protect various aspects of the truck while adding a little style. Other options include smoke vent visors, which provide airflow to the cabin and keep out rain, bugs and road noise, as well as covers for the battery and toolbox for additional protection against the elements. Even if faced with a highly needed repair, you can find the mirrors, door handles, bumpers and more to get your rig back to optimal operations.
No matter which semi exterior accessories you are looking for, we understand that making any changes to your rig is a big decision. Driving a truck means time and money are always of the essence. As an aftermarket parts leader since 1964, our customers are our top priority from our flagship truck stop to our extensive online catalog. Since we carry most items for the makes and models currently on the road, you are sure to find the parts you need or want to protect, style and repair at a competitive price.