Items 1-12 of 15
- 34" 16-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Quarter FendersItem: 265067$683.99
- 27" 16-Gauge 430 SS Millennium Quarter FendersItem: 177516$374.99
- 34" 16-Gauge 430 SS Millennium Quarter FendersItem: 254520$450.99
- 30" 16-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Quarter FendersItem: 177514$613.99
- 24" 16-Gauge 430 SS Millennium Quarter FendersItem: 177515$364.99
- 14-Gauge 304 SS Millennium Quarter Fender ArmItem: 265103$110.99
- 27" 16-Gauge 304 SS Quarter FendersItem: 177513$595.99
- 34" 16-Gauge 430 Stainless Steel Flush Mount Quarter FendersItem: 414238$522.99
- 30" 16-Gauge 430 SS Millennium Quarter FendersItem: 254519$405.99
- 14-Gauge 430 SS Quarter Fender ArmItem: 265107$99.99
- 27" 16-Gauge 430 Stainless Steel Flush Mount Quarter FendersItem: 414236$464.99
- 30" 16-Gauge 430 Stainless Steel Flush Mount Quarter FendersItem: 414237$493.99
Items 1-12 of 15
Hogebuilt Quarter Fenders and Accessories at Iowa 80
Shop Quarter Fenders for Semi Trucks at Iowa 80
The wear and tear of road life can lower the value of a truck or trailer and weaken the safety and durability of the vehicle and accessories. When you are putting miles on your vehicle, you need assurances of durability and quality. Hogebuilt products are recognized among the trucking industry as premium finishes compatible with all major truck manufacturers.
Guaranteeing Safety for You and Others
The fenders on a truck are an important safety feature, protecting both you as a driver and other operators on the road. Semi-trucks carry a lot of weight, putting incredible amounts of pressure on the tires and roadway. The force of the tire upon the roadway can cause small debris, like rocks or hardened clumps of mud, to get caught up in the tire treads. As the wheels spin, they act as a slingshot for the debris, sending it into the windshield of an oncoming driver or up toward your own cab.
All road spray, whether rocks, dirt or water, are dangerous to all motorists. Sturdy fenders provide a barrier between anything lodged in your tires and the outside environment. The potential hazards found in the tread are neutralized with a stainless steel low rider or full fender. Fenders will fit most models and makes, though a mounting bracket may need to be selected to suit a particular truck. Of the many Hogebuilt truck parts, the 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Lower Rider Tandem Full Fender is regarded as being the largest side flange in the industry.
Giving Your Truck a Makeover
You want to look good when driving down the road, as there is nothing more impressive than a semi-truck that glistens in the sunlight. Metal fenders will provide a high-end appearance that doesn’t sacrifice on reliability or durability. Stainless steel fenders and mounting brackets offer corrosion resistance, but they also offer a way to personalize your vehicle. Give your semi a sleek mirror shine finish with the Hogebuilt 304 Stainless Steel 11 Gauge Perfect Mirror Finish Flush Mount Fender Brackets. These eye-catching additions are as practical as they are stunning.
Getting What You Want
The stainless steel products we carry provide more durability against warping and denting, and in the event a fender needs to be repaired, stainless steel is more easily welded than aluminum or other material options. These high quality and equally high-value parts can give your semi a new look and improved safety without adding much more weight to the unit. Here at Iowa 80, we are ready to help you take your truck to the next level with a complete line of Hogebuilt accessories.