- Ribbed Mill Finish Aluminum Full FenderItem: 07364$291.99
- 16"W Stainless Steel Lift Axle FenderItem: 217235$421.99
- Black Poly Brute MIN950 Half Fender or MIN900 Full FenderItem: 409157$304.99
- Black Poly Double Deuce MIN1352 Full Tandem Fender with 52” SpreadItem: 413428$304.99
- Black Poly TT Twin MIN2260 Single Axle FenderItem: 412149$242.99
- Peterbilt Stainless Steel Air Track Suspension Front Fender BracketItem: 349189$472.99Passenger SideDriver Side
- Stainless TT Twin Single Axle Fender Bracket KitItem: 184692$563.99
- Aluminum Half Circle Single Axle FenderItem: 153402$307.99
- Peterbilt Air Track Suspension L/H Front Fender Bracket SSItem: 30739$472.99
- Aluminum Single Axle Fender for Pickup TrucksItem: 25432$241.99
- Steerable Lift Axle Fender BracketsItem: 366696$723.99
- Steerable Lift Axle Fender BracketsItem: 366778$587.99 - $884.99B8557SBAB856SBAB857SBAB862SBAB863SBAB865SBAB866SBAB867SBAB868SBAB6684SBA
Semi Truck Fenders and Equipment Available at Iowa 80
Shop Semi Fenders, Headlights, Fender Brackets & more
Driving a truck is more than a job. It comes with an array of challenges, mentally and physically, and is a home away from home after a long day of driving. Keeping your rig in top shape can be hard when traveling on dirty, rocky roads. Ensure you have the protection you need with durable semi truck fenders. Along with helping maintain the paint job and reducing the debris that is sent flying, upgrading them is an ideal way to complement a custom paint job or add some enviable style to your rolling office.
Like with many things, knowing which is the best option can be difficult. Iowa 80 strives to make your search for truck fenders easy, by offering Driver Favorite fender brands like Hogebuilt, Trux, Protech, and Minimizer. No matter your preferred style, size and material are stepping stones for the perfect fit.
- Size: Regardless of your truck’s brand, we can help you find the right fender. We offer an array of stock that includes full, half and quarter, as well as tandem or single parts for the front or back of your vehicle.
- Material: Stainless steel fenders are often the go-to—which is a great choice when seeking a shiny look. Poly truck fenders can provide an added layer of protection and color. They are designed to be impact and chemical resistant, are easy to clean and maintain and have long-lasting color. Hard, durable fiberglass options also are available, as well as aluminum and chrome.
Once those are selected, the true fun begins. Whether you have a favorite brand, want a custom color to match the cab, looking to have the ultimate chrome appeal or need cutouts for custom lights, we have options for the main rigs on the road.
Don’t Forget the Extras
Once you have picked the perfect semi fenders for your rig, ensuring a proper fit is essential. We offer an array of brackets, mounting kits, mount tubes and other accessories to keep your parts secure. After they are installed, add some flair with guards, mud flaps or LED lights. We even have blinker bars that make your rig even more shiny and sleek. Whether it’s a required replacement or a stylish upgrade, let Iowa 80 make getting back on the road quick and easy.