Items 49-60 of 134
- Peterbilt 379 Light Gray Quilted Fender GuardsItem: 101314$112.99
- Peterbilt 379 Black Cherry Quilted Fender GuardsItem: 101315$112.99
- Peterbilt 379 Teal Green Quilted Fender GuardsItem: 101319$112.99
- Peterbilt 359 Quilted Fender GuardsItem: 120449$112.99
- Peterbilt Logo with Flames Fender GuardsItem: 199782$375.99
- Stainless Steel Power Style Fender WingsItem: 197766$441.99
- Peterbilt 389 Slotted Blinker Bars with LEDItem: 311389$622.99
- Low Air Tandem Suspension Driver Side Fender BracketItem: 177640$567.99
- Air Trac Suspension Passenger Side Fender BracketItem: 177643$555.99
- Air Trac Suspension Driver Side Fender BracketItem: 231548$555.99
- Peterbilt 388, 389 Fender GuardsItem: 364838$202.99
- Peterbilt 379 Fender ShieldItem: 415310$162.99
Items 49-60 of 134
Upgrading your vehicle to give it extra style and class is easy with shiny new fenders. Some styles, like the Peterbilt 389 front fenders are perfect for keeping mud and other roadway grime from splattering along your vehicle, while other pieces like some Peterbilt 389 accessories are purely to augment your style. Other accessories like brackets, fender steps, and fender reflectors increase safety and usability of existing fenders. Browse through the extensive stock of fenders, fender kits and fender accessories to find just the thing to add extra safety and style to your vehicle.
Do you really need new fenders? Certainly consider upgrading your fenders if you’ve recently installed larger tires or a different height suspension, as incorrect sizing can force the wheels to rub against the fenders when turning. If you notice that the fenders are getting worn either through incorrect sizing or just from normal wear, your vehicle will throw up a lot more road debris and make you something of a public menace. Avoid these kinds of problems by upgrading your fenders or by installing flares like the Peterbilt rubber fender flares. But you don’t need to wait until something breaks down or starts to look worn before you install an upgrade. New fenders or fender accessories can add a lot to the appearance of your vehicle and make it more fun to drive.
Peterbilt 379 fenders might be just the upgrade or replacement you’re looking for. Choose from these or many other great options and feel free to add trim, guards, lights and other accessories as needed to give your vehicle just the right look. Individual fenders come ready to customize and install, while fender kits include everything you need to easily install your new gear. Whether you need something sleek and shiny or just something to get the job done, Iowa80 has the parts and accessories to get you the ride you deserve.