Items 37-48 of 84
- Air Leaf Suspension Driver Side Fender BracketItem: 177626$539.99
- 80" 430 Stainless Steel Single Axle FendersItem: 263108$822.99
- 80" 304 Stainless Ultra Lowrider Half FendersItem: 265093$1,238.99
- 72" SS Lowrider Half Tandem Mirror Finish FendersItem: 194924$1,134.99
- Air Trac Suspension Passenger Side Fender BracketItem: 177643$555.99
- Air Trac Suspension Driver Side Fender BracketItem: 231548$555.99
- Universal Full Tandem Mounting KitItem: 409108$813.99
- 100" 304 Stainless Steel Ultimate Low Single Axle Fenders with Mounting KitItem: 409104$1,869.99
- 100" 430 SS Ultimate Low Rider Single Axle FendersItem: 284286$922.99
- 144" 430 Stainless Full Tandem Low Rider FendersItem: 294621$1,242.99
Items 37-48 of 84
Fenders on your rig serve both practical and aesthetic purposes. Surrounding each wheel well, they help prevent your tires from kicking rocks, mud, sand, salt, snow, rain and other road debris into the air. But if you’re like most other drivers, you want fenders that are more than basic. A high-quality set can seriously amp up your rig’s style while keeping your paint job and windows pristine. And Iowa 80 has exactly what you need – Hogebuilt fenders in a wide range of sizes and styles. No matter what kind of rig you drive, we have the right fenders for your next upgrade.
A Large Selection of Styles and Sizes
No two rigs are exactly alike. Sure, that sounds obvious and redundant. But think about it for a moment: Each rig’s wheel wells are a little different, so your fender choices should be customized to fit. And that’s why our inventory of the best Hogebuilt fenders has so much variety.
Why choose Hogebuilt? For more than 75 years, the Illinois-based manufacturer has produced premium-quality fenders. They’ve changed the industry by innovating new fender options with longer side flanges. Hogebuilt’s stainless steel fenders are durable and sleek with a brilliant mirror shine finish. And they’re made in the U.S.A. Iowa 80 proudly carries full, quarter, half and single axle fenders in universal and brand-specific fits for Freightliner, Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks.
Check out our selection and explore your options. Thanks to our convenient online shopping platform, it’s easy to narrow down to the gear you want. Use the selections on the left side to choose your fit type, style, materials and more.
Your Destination for Chrome
Iowa 80 is America’s trucking accessories store – and “The Place for Chrome.” So it’s no surprise that we offer such a large selection of chrome exhaust components, accessories and exterior trims. That’s why we’re the trucker’s top destination for fenders, including Hogebuilt fenders for semi trucks. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out Iowa 80’s other chrome: exhaust, bumpers, light brackets, wheels and more. Stock or custom, we have what you need to style your rig. With thousands of items in our chrome shop, you’ll never run out of ideas.