- 80" 430 Stainless Ultra Lowrider Half FendersItem: 279728$816.99
- 30" 16-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Quarter FendersItem: 177514$613.99
- 72" 430-Stainless Lowrider Half Tandem FendersItem: 279727$689.99
- 80" 430 Stainless Steel Low Rider Half Tandem Fenders with Mounting KitItem: 409116$1,238.99
- 304 Stainless Steel Half Fender Post Mounting KitItem: 368055$325.99
- Front Fender BracketsItem: 239257$395.99 - $567.99FL AirlinerKW AG380PB Air Trac 22.5, 24.5 low proPB Air Trac 24.5 Tall Rubber/11RPB Air Leaf 1993 and newerPB Flex AirPB Low Air 2004 and olderPB Low Air 22.5 2005 and newerPB Low Air 24.5 2005 and newerPassengerDriver
- 132" 430 Stainless Steel Full Tandem Fenders with Mounting KitItem: 409117$1,817.99
- 27" 16-Gauge 430 SS Millennium Quarter FendersItem: 177516$374.99
- 80" Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Half FendersItem: 367494Sale Price $497.00 $766.99
- 80" Mirror Finish Stainless Single Axle FendersItem: 367496$766.99
- 90" 304 Stainless Steel Low Single Axle Fenders with Mounting KitItem: 409113$1,738.99
The wear and tear of road life can lower the value of a truck or trailer and weaken the safety and durability of the vehicle and accessories. When you are putting miles on your vehicle, you need assurances of durability and quality. Our Hogebuilt products are recognized among the trucking industry as premium finishes compatible with all major truck manufacturers.
Guaranteeing Safety for You and Others
The fenders on a truck are an important safety feature, protecting both you as a driver and other operators on the road. Semi-trucks carry a lot of weight, putting incredible amounts of pressure on the tires and roadway. The force of the tire upon the roadway can cause small debris, like rocks or hardened clumps of mud, to get caught up in the tire treads. As the wheels spin, they act as a slingshot for the debris, sending it into the windshield of an oncoming driver or up toward your own cab.
All road spray, whether rocks, dirt or water, are dangerous to all motorists. Sturdy fenders provide a barrier between anything lodged in your tires and the outside environment. The potential hazards found in the tread are neutralized with a stainless steel low rider or full fender. Fenders will fit most models and makes, though a mounting bracket may need to be selected to suit a particular truck. Of the many Hogebuilt truck parts, the 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Lower Rider Tandem Full Fender is regarded as being the largest side flange in the industry.
Giving Your Truck a Makeover
You want to look good when driving down the road, as there is nothing more impressive than a semi-truck that glistens in the sunlight. Metal fenders will provide a high-end appearance that doesn’t sacrifice on reliability or durability. Stainless steel fenders and mounting brackets offer corrosion resistance, but they also offer a way to personalize your vehicle. Give your semi a sleek mirror shine finish with the Hogebuilt 304 Stainless Steel 11 Gauge Perfect Mirror Finish Flush Mount Fender Brackets. These eye-catching additions are as practical as they are stunning.
Getting What You Want
The stainless steel products we carry provide more durability against warping and denting, and in the event a fender needs to be repaired, stainless steel is more easily welded than aluminum or other material options. These high quality and equally high-value parts can give your semi a new look and improved safety without adding much more weight to the unit. Here at Iowa 80, we are ready to help you take your truck to the next level with a complete line of Hogebuilt accessories.
Semi Truck Fenders and Equipment Available at Iowa 80
Shop Semi Fenders, Headlights, Fender Brackets & more
Driving a truck is more than a job. It comes with an array of challenges, mentally and physically, and is a home away from home after a long day of driving. Keeping your rig in top shape can be hard when traveling on dirty, rocky roads. Ensure you have the protection you need with durable semi truck fenders. Along with helping maintain the paint job and reducing the debris that is sent flying, upgrading them is an ideal way to complement a custom paint job or add some enviable style to your rolling office.
Like with many things, knowing which is the best option can be difficult. Iowa 80 strives to make your search for truck fenders easy, by offering Driver Favorite fender brands like Hogebuilt, Trux, Protech, and Minimizer. No matter your preferred style, size and material are stepping stones for the perfect fit.
- Size: Regardless of your truck’s brand, we can help you find the right fender. We offer an array of stock that includes full, half and quarter, as well as tandem or single parts for the front or back of your vehicle.
- Material: Stainless steel fenders are often the go-to—which is a great choice when seeking a shiny look. Poly truck fenders can provide an added layer of protection and color. They are designed to be impact and chemical resistant, are easy to clean and maintain and have long-lasting color. Hard, durable fiberglass options also are available, as well as aluminum and chrome.
Once those are selected, the true fun begins. Whether you have a favorite brand, want a custom color to match the cab, looking to have the ultimate chrome appeal or need cutouts for custom lights, we have options for the main rigs on the road.
Don’t Forget the Extras
Once you have picked the perfect semi fenders for your rig, ensuring a proper fit is essential. We offer an array of brackets, mounting kits, mount tubes and other accessories to keep your parts secure. After they are installed, add some flair with guards, mud flaps or LED lights. We even have blinker bars that make your rig even more shiny and sleek. Whether it’s a required replacement or a stylish upgrade, let Iowa 80 make getting back on the road quick and easy.