- 133" Ribbed Poly Full Fenders and Mounting KitItem: 293691$782.99
- 76" Poly Single Axle Fenders and Mounting KitItem: 293689$431.99
- 66" Black Poly Half Fenders and Mounting KitItem: 293669$483.99
- 80" Smooth Stainless Steel Single Axle FendersItem: 170499$778.99
- 132" 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Full FendersItem: 135916$1,172.99
- 120" Ribbed SS Full Fenders Beaded EdgeItem: 237944$822.99
- 80" 430 Stainless Ultra Lowrider Half FendersItem: 279728$816.99
- 75" Spray Master® FR-22 Full Round Poly FendersItem: 419934$433.99 - $483.99
- Ribbed Mill Finish Aluminum Full FenderItem: 07364$291.99
- 66" Stainless Steel Half Tandem FendersItem: 154207$792.99
- 68" 430 Stainless Steel Half Tandem Fenders with Mounting KitItem: 409114$1,086.99
- 66" Stainless Steel Half FendersItem: 208626$421.99
Semi Truck Fenders - Full, Half, Quarter Fenders & More
Stainless Steel, Fiberglass, Plastic & Chrome Fenders
Driving a truck is more than a job. It comes with an array of challenges, mentally and physically, and is a home away from home after a long day of driving. Keeping your rig in top shape can be hard when traveling on dirty, rocky roads. Ensure you have the protection you need with durable semi truck fenders. Along with helping maintain the paint job and reducing the debris that is sent flying, upgrading them is an ideal way to complement a custom paint job or add some enviable style to your rolling office.
Endless Options of Fenders to Select From
Like with many things, knowing which is the best option can be difficult. Iowa 80 strives to make your search for truck fenders easy, by offering Driver Favorite fender brands like Hogebuilt, Trux, Protech, and Minimizer. No matter your preferred style, size and material are stepping stones for the perfect fit.
- Size: Regardless of your truck’s brand, we can help you find the right fender. We offer an array of stock that includes full, half and quarter, as well as tandem or single parts for the front or back of your vehicle.
- Material: Stainless steel fenders are often the go-to—which is a great choice when seeking a shiny look. Poly truck fenders can provide an added layer of protection and color. They are designed to be impact and chemical resistant, are easy to clean and maintain and have long-lasting color. Hard, durable fiberglass options also are available, as well as aluminum and chrome.
Once those are selected, the true fun begins. Whether you have a favorite brand, want a custom color to match the cab, looking to have the ultimate chrome appeal or need cutouts for custom lights, we have options for the main rigs on the road.