- 10" Blind Mount Visor for Peterbilt 1-Piece Curved WindshieldItem: 369717$422.99
- Kenworth Curved Windshield 10" Rival Straight Drop VisorItem: 375517$362.99
- Kenworth Curved Windshield 13" Rival Straight Drop VisorItem: 375520$362.99
- Kenworth Curved Windshield 12" Challenger V Drop VisorItem: 375516$362.99
- Freightliner Columbia, Century 16" Visor with Light HolesItem: 353495$486.99
Hauling a big rig takes skill and the ability to be ready for anything. With all the potential distractions out there, the easiest one to avoid is the sun. A truck visor not only keeps the brilliant sunshine from affecting your line of sight but also a great way to give your semi some added flair that stands out and reflects your pride in your office on wheels.
The Right Style
No matter what brand you drive, Iowa 80 prides itself on offering an array of truck visors to fit your needs. While most come in stainless steel, ensuring they last, there are many options in how they look. For drivers who want it for function only, a simple drop-down one keeps the sun at bay with subtle design. For those looking to add protection and spruce up their rig, a bowtie or wicked style adds a textured element that stands out. Don’t like bolts showing? Blind mounts are a great way to seamlessly shine up your semi. Options are available across styles for holes, louvers or ribs for even more flair. There are also rear sleeper visors available to encourage a pleasant slumber.
While sun protection is the ultimate goal of a semi truck visor, there’s no reason it can’t also provide a little extra light to keep your rig noticeable. Many of the choices available come with different types of LED lighting to illuminate the front of your rig. Whether you prefer round lights with bezels or a strip of marker lights, Iowa 80 has a wide selection of options to make your rig look just the way you want.