- Peterbilt 389, Kenworth W990 18" Texas Square Chrome BumperItem: 170116$613.99
- 18" Texas Square Chrome Bumper for Peterbilt 378, 379Item: 60233$559.99
- Freightliner Coronado 18" Texas Square Bumper with Set Forward AxleItem: 287231$559.99
- Kenworth W900L 18-Inch Texas Square Chrome BumperItem: 26144$559.99
- Kenworth W900L 20-Inch Texas Square Chrome BumperItem: 60088$805.99
- Peterbilt 378, 379 18" Texas Square Chrome BumperItem: 60221$609.99
- Peterbilt 378, 379 18" Texas Square Chrome BumperItem: 70664$609.99
- Kenworth W900L 18-Inch Texas Square Chrome BumperItem: 60084$559.99
- Freightliner Coronado 12" Texas Square Chrome BumperItem: 367616$762.99
- Ford L Series 18" Chrome BumperItem: 327487$609.99
- Peterbilt 359 18" Texas Square Chrome BumperItem: 60185$559.99
- Freightliner Classic 1984-1999 18" Texas Square BumperItem: 45193$559.99
Texas Square Bumpers
If you’re a trucking professional, then you probably spend the majority of your day inside your vehicle. Customizing your truck can make you excited to get behind the wheel and turn heads from passerby to boot. A semi truck Texas bumper is just what you need. It’s shiny, durable and impeccably designed, which makes it an excellent investment for any proud trucker.
Built To Last
Putting your mark on your ride should be a fun process. Our huge selection of Texas bumpers can make you feel like a kid in a candy store. Choose from brilliant chrome or high-quality steel with all the fixings. There are options for a tow hitch as well as center and fog light cut outs so you can elevate the look of your vehicle without sacrificing performance. Each product is manufactured to the highest standards, which ensures you get a dent-resistant, rust-resistant and peel-resistant bumper. Even exposure to corrosive environments such as ice, salt and road debris is no match for our one-of-a-kind products.
No Hassle Installation
We have bumpers in almost every imaginable size and shape. Once you find the perfect Texas square bumper then you can follow the included installation instructions or take your vehicle to your local mechanic. While a bumper is large and distractingly shiny, you don’t have to struggle to make use of an accessory that can serve your truck well for years down the road.