- 8"D x 72"L Chrome Bull Hauler Top Stack Plain EndItem: 424907$886.99
- 7"-5"D x 24"L Chrome Curved Top Stack Plain EndItem: 189991$369.99
- Quiet Muffler Insert for 5" StacksItem: 185086$194.99
- Quiet Muffler Insert for 6" StacksItem: 45344$204.99
- Quiet Muffler Insert for 7" StacksItem: 194586$209.99
- 6"-5"D x 24"L Chrome Curved Top Stack Plain EndItem: 39065$273.99
- 7"-5"D x 36"L Chrome Ozzie Top Stack Plain EndItem: 197862$540.99
- Quiet Muffler Insert for 8" StacksItem: 38973$213.99
- 8"D x 44"L Chrome Mitered Top Stack Plain EndItem: 44243$503.99
- Performance Shorty 30" MufflerItem: 270938$199.99
- 7"D x 108"L Mitered One-Piece Chrome StackItem: 202904$808.99
- 7"D x 84"L Chrome Chino Top Stack Plain EndItem: 269169$1,000.99
Universal Semi Truck Exhaust
If you want an easy way to boost the power and performance of your semi, check out the universal semi truck exhaust line here at Iowa 80. Only non-truckers look at a smoke stack exhaust and think about its usefulness, as those who have spent any time on the road know that the right exhaust stack will help your truck reach higher highway speeds, climb faster, and pull harder. Smoke stack exhausts keep your truck running at maximum performance.
The Impact on the Exhaust Gas Temperature
Any science class memories you have may include learning that hot air rises. It doesn’t matter if it’s air in your house, outdoors, or in a semi truck exhaust system. Your vehicle emits a vast amount of heat through the exhaust gas temperature. A low EGT is crucial for improving your truck’s performance. With EGT that is too high, you can run the risk of developing meltdown problems. When things get too hot, you may find that expensive parts holding the engine parts together start to disintegrate or weld together.
The value in a vertical exhaust pipe is that it allows heat to naturally funnel out in the most efficient way. At Iowa 80, we carry a number of universal exhaust parts for trucks. A large exhaust pipe reduces the energy that is spent clearing out the cylinder, improving your fuel economy in the process.
The Improved Curb Appeal
In addition to improved performance, a well-chosen semi exhaust makes a stunning statement. A shiny chrome stack dresses up your rig and compliments performance. Another benefit of the universal semi truck exhaust stacks fabricated from steel and plated with nickel chrome is that they will preserve their look longer. Road debris, dust, rock salt or other material won’t clog up or deteriorate a vertical exhaust like it would a horizontal, but the plating itself is also easy to clean.
The Right Option for You
At Iowa 80, there is an exhaust option for every trucker. A 7" diameter, 84" long stack with Chino style top is a high-class solution that maximizes exhaust flow, gives a bold look to your semi, and sounds great on the road. The 5"D x 36"L Chrome Curved Top Stack Plain End keeps the exhaust from being released onto the trailer, but the curved end also reduces a build-up of rainwater. There is a line of mufflers to choose from to either reduce noise or create more noise, and we carry a line of installation accessories as well. Whatever your exhaust needs, our line of industry-leading products is sure to fit the bill.