- 7" Kenworth Aero Cab ClampItem: 370105$136.99
- Kenworth 5" Chrome Elbow D/S OEM # K180-14764LCPItem: 62606$270.99
- Kenworth 5" Chrome P/S Elbow OEM # K180-14764RCPItem: 62607$270.99
- Kenworth 8"D x 3-1/2"W Top Bracket Mounting ClampItem: 156960$260.99
- Kenworth 7"D x 3"W Top Bracket Mounting ClampItem: 156959$254.99
- Kenworth 6"D x 3"W Top Bracket Mounting ClampItem: 156958$243.99
- Kenworth W900L 7" Left Chrome Elbow For 45" StepsItem: 203002$720.99
- Kenworth W900L 8" Right Chrome Elbow For 45" StepsItem: 203008$784.99
- Kenworth W900L 8" Right Chrome Elbow For 40" StepsItem: 202986$784.99
- Kenworth W900L 8" Left Chrome Elbow For 45" StepsItem: 203006$784.99
- 6" Kenworth Frame Mount ClampItem: 370111$125.99
- Kenworth W900B Over Frame 6" Chrome ClampItem: 203019$164.99
Kenworth Exhaust Systems and Accessories
Kenworth Semi Truck Exhaust Parts from Iowa 80
Your exhaust system is one of the most important components of your vehicle. That's why it's important to stock the best quality Kenworth exhaust parts, including the Kenworth OEM exhaust. With a variety of different products to choose from such as stacks, mufflers, clamps and brackets, whether you need replacement parts or want to upgrade your vehicle, you can choose your exhaust system today! Find an exhaust that fits your needs and gives you what you want.
Horsepower and Torque
Most cars and trucks can improve on horsepower. While this doesn't mean that the exhaust is bad necessarily, it does mean that car manufacturers tend to choose the least expensive options when it comes to the exhaust system. A new exhaust system helps your engine breathe better; it allows your fuel and air to exit the combustion chambers quicker. A new exhaust system creates more power by burning more fuel and air.
Style and Materials
Exhaust systems come in a variety of different styles and in different materials. Typical factory exhausts use a crush bend technique in exhaust systems. This process creates a crinkled area in the pipes. The mandrel bend, however, is smooth. This bend has a constant diameter and allows for better performance and airflow. Dual exhaust systems, like you get with the Kenworth exhaust kits, offer reduced pressure and save energy while increasing the engine's efficiency.
When it comes to pricing, there is a wide variety of affordable options. The pricing depends heavily on what you want to accomplish with your new exhaust system. The style and materials used factor heavily into the costs. No matter what you plan on spending, there is usually an option available to you. To know your budget and what you plan to get out of your new exhaust aids in the decision-making. We carry the Kenworth T800 exhaust and many other options that can boost your exhaust system.