- Kenworth 8"D x 3-1/2"W Top Bracket Mounting ClampItem: 156960$260.99
- Kenworth 7"D x 3"W Top Bracket Mounting ClampItem: 156959$254.99
- 6" dia. Clamp for One-Piece StackItem: 203061$154.99 - $164.99KW W900BKW W900LPB 379 or 359FL Classic 1985 and newer
- 6"D Exhaust hardware KitItem: 408680$582.99
- 6-Inch D x 1-Inch W In-line Peterbilt Chrome Band ClampItem: 62269$89.99
- 6" Kenworth Frame Mount ClampItem: 370111$125.99
- Kenworth W900B Over Frame 6" Chrome ClampItem: 203019$164.99
- Peterbilt 359, 379 Chrome 6" Angle Bracket ClampItem: 231898$164.99
- 8" Peterbilt Angled Bracket ClampItem: 370103$151.99
- PB 359, 379 Chrome 6" Straight Bracket ClampItem: 203015$154.99
- 6 1/8"D Universal Chrome Mounting ClampItem: 62280$90.99
Bracket Clamp Exhaust, Stack Clamps, and More
Exhaust Stack Clamps, Brackets and more from Iowa 80
You rely on your rig for everything. While most semi trucks come out of the factory powerful, truckers still like to add modifications, especially where the exhaust is concerned. When it comes to updating the exhaust, however, you cannot forget the exhaust bracket or the clamp. These important components guarantee that your exhaust will function properly.
Give Your Truck Extra Power
From the steep passes you drive to the loads you haul, your truck has to have power to back it up. Most manufacturers equip semi trucks with powerful mufflers that are capable of handling heavy loads. However, this isn’t always enough and frankly, mufflers wear down quicker and easier when you have a stock exhaust. If your system isn’t efficient enough, this is where adding a new exhaust comes in. However, in order to install your aftermarket exhaust pieces, you need exhaust clamps & brackets to enhance the system. These parts connect different pieces or support the welds.
Browse Our Selection of Exhaust Clamps and Exhaust Brackets
When updating your rig’s exhaust, you need to have the brackets to mount them. Do not settle for old, worn out brackets. Find affordable, high-quality brackets instead. One thing that all truckers like to have is options. Your rig is your livelihood and every component should be up to your standards. Here are a few of the types of brackets we have on offer:
- Angled bracket
- Stainless steel cab mount bracket
- Straight in-line cab bracket
In addition to brackets, the exhaust clamps are necessary too. When it comes to purchasing a new exhaust system, there are more components than just the stacks. Like the brackets, we have a large selection of clamps and a variety of styles:
- Chrome lap joint pre-formed clamp
- Extra wide frame mount clamp
- Welded saddle clamp
- Straight bracket clamp
These are only a few of the types of exhaust clamps we offer.
For high quality exhaust parts, we have everything that you need to update your system. Whether you are looking for added noise to your exhaust or something more powerful to handle your workload, with the high quality parts we have to offer, your truck will have the exhaust of your dreams in no time.
When talking about semi truck exhaust systems, it can be too easy to focus on stacks. That, however, is just one element of your truck's exhaust. Here at Iowa80.com, we offer a huge selection of different exhaust parts and accessories, including Clamps. Crafted to the highest standards of quality, we stand behind each exhaust part we sell.
For more offerings, we encourage you to take the occasion to browse our entire inventory of semi truck exhaust at Iowa80.com today.